Saturday, February 20, 2010

How Tie Scarf Like Amy Winehouse Does Anyone Know How To Tie A Head Scarf Like The One Beyonce Is Wearing In The Video For Soldier?

Does anyone know how to tie a head scarf like the one beyonce is wearing in the video for soldier? - how tie scarf like amy winehouse

I have a lot of people recently wearin them look like a ghetto gold earrings seen 2pac tires used to seem to rock that much, but I think it's really thrilled that I am 50 I am sure I saw old films with 50 girls in curlers with scarves tied in front. Look like a version of Amy Winehouse, but I like the way Beyonce is a soldier. If someone send me a link to a page with instructions for the look, or can me a detailed answer on how to tie this shawl be eternally grateful.
Salud!

No comments:

Post a Comment