Thursday, January 14, 2010

Red Prom Suits Find Me A Ball Gown/prom Dress That Suits This Description? [read Inside]?

Find me a ball gown/prom dress that suits this description? [read inside]? - red prom suits

Thus, in approximately 1 month and 1 days held in the school ball, which take place every 3 years. Therefore I need a dress. It is very formal, because it's a ball, but I'm not too formal. I have some nice clothes probably in all types of sites (on order) from the internet, but nothing, "cries I get it." There is absolutely love this dress, but it's a bit expensive, so I know it.
You can choose a dress that I was otherwise described, but that's what I want in a dress.

- I wish the costume / dress to have a shiny fabric, satin, silk, etc.
I feel soft.
- Color color you prefer a hair red suit. My hair is brown, but I want to die my hair orange for Halloween, so that the dye is likely to stay in.
- Whether long or short as I both, but not too long, I will not be able to walk on it, and I do not want anyone else either step.
- The place where the dress has to offer INTERNATIONAL transit to Europe
- Price Range .. try to keep to around $ 300 (one was a little deeper is a good thing) .. because transit
- But I do not want the dress was too cheap .. because then the quality may be poor and it is not really so sweet, I will take some time
That is all. And then my ..
- I am a medium heat
- I have blue / green / gray eyes
- Hair a little on my shoulders
- 15 years

When I get answers, I will to choose a correct answer and awareness UPS thumb.

Soo, thank you. I really hope someone responds. Does not have many answers to my questions today for the other.
But responding when you reading the entire text, a pat on the back, please. :)
Thank you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment