Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hip Pain In Children Back Neck And Hip Pain Question?

Back Neck And Hip Pain Question? - hip pain in children

Well, I'm 24 years and mother of two girls .. I suffered from extreme back pain before my children aged 2 a.m. to 1 p.m. .. Epidural during my first with my father has worked very well, but my back pain worsened after the PDA went .. My second child was taken because it was for the doctor he was with her .. in a few hours The epidural they gave me comfort that time had considerable pain after .. Couldnt was later in my neck for 2 months and had to sleep back, and now sits exacerbated the pain in my hip and sometimes the ribs and the top does so your breath does hurt .. My question is: can it be due to nerve damage and if anyone thinks so, how are you question with a diagnosis of nerve damage, and what evidence they have to do? What kind of doctor you see for the proper maintenance .. Thanks to all who reply in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment